A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
January 31, 2013 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center