Recently I had the pleasure of meeting with The Union’s publisher, Dave Schmall, and managing editor, Brian Hamilton, during a morning get together at Summer Thyme’s Bakery in Grass Valley. The meeting was well attended by local business owners and concerned citizens who all had great input for The Union brass. An overlying theme from attendees was the need for a better way to become more active in getting newsworthy information to the reporters at The Union.
The Union always seeking citizen reporters
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran