Girl Scouts is not just camping, crafts and cookies. Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. Girl Scouts promotes self-esteem, leadership skills, cooperation, teamwork, community service and life skills and inspires girls to make a difference in their community and their world. Come to one of three informational meetings and learn how to “build a troop.” Adults and girls are needed to form new troops in our area. Informational meetings are scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Round Table Pizza, 686 Sutton Way in Grass Valley; 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Players Pizza, 10161 Commercial Ave. in Penn Valley and 6:30 Feb. 11 at Sierra Pines United Methodist Church in classrooms 4 and 5, 22559 W. Hacienda Drive.
Girl Scouts informational meetings scheduled
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer