Girl Scouts is not just camping, crafts and cookies. Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. Girl Scouts promotes self-esteem, leadership skills, cooperation, teamwork, community service and life skills and inspires girls to make a difference in their community and their world. Come to one of three informational meetings and learn how to “build a troop.” Adults and girls are needed to form new troops in our area. Informational meetings are scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Round Table Pizza, 686 Sutton Way in Grass Valley; 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Players Pizza, 10161 Commercial Ave. in Penn Valley and 6:30 Feb. 11 at Sierra Pines United Methodist Church in classrooms 4 and 5, 22559 W. Hacienda Drive.
Girl Scouts informational meetings scheduled
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages