The League of Women Voters of Western Nevada County will present a panel of speakers who are actively involved with senior programs at its next public meeting at 9 :30 a.m. Saturday February 9, at Peace Lutheran Church, 828 West Main Street in Grass Valley. Refreshments will be served at 9:30, and the program will commence at 10 a.m.
League of Women Voters invites public to examine the ‘Silver Tsunami’
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
- Prescription medication take-back day is Saturday
- Blue Star Mothers hosts fundraiser
- Benefit for NCTV celebrates women in film
- Railroad museum expands hours