Grass Valley Police officers responded to a car versus pedestrian accident in the 1900 block of Nevada City Highway Thursday evening that left one man hospitalized.
Man struck by car on Nevada City Hwy.
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Fundraiser for judicial candidate Angela Bradrick
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Honoring Rachel Cory
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Yard and bake sale to benefit Forest Lake Christian School
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business