TAHOE/TRUCKEE — A 4.0 magnitude earthquake that struck overnight about a half hour south of Lake Tahoe is the largest in a series of small temblors that have recently occurred throughout the region, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
4.0 quake hits south of Lake Tahoe
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Fundraiser for judicial candidate Angela Bradrick
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Honoring Rachel Cory
- Yard and bake sale to benefit Forest Lake Christian School
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business