Americans for Safe Access-Nevada County recently expanded its schedule to accommodate members who live in the North San Juan area. Meetings will take place 2-4 p.m. the last Sunday of the month at the NSJ Senior Center, beginning Jan. 27.
Americans for safe access to host meeting
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace