Nevada City Elks Lodge #518 is hosting its annual all-you-can-eat Crab and Shrimp Feed at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February and Saturday, February 2. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Pre-paid reservations only. Pre-assigned seating. No tickets will be sold at the door. For more information call Al Angulo at 530-272-9302.
Elks host crab and shrimp feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- RSVP- Volunteer Nevada County
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Candidate filing creates race for Nevada County Superintendent of Schools