Nevada City Elks Lodge #518 is hosting its annual all-you-can-eat Crab and Shrimp Feed at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February and Saturday, February 2. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Pre-paid reservations only. Pre-assigned seating. No tickets will be sold at the door. For more information call Al Angulo at 530-272-9302.
January 21, 2013 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Elks host crab and shrimp feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Police blotter: Multiple residential burglaries reported
- Debate in drug sale case on sentencing enhancements
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- NU grad aids Nepal relief effort through open-source mapping