Nevada City Elks Lodge #518 is hosting its annual all-you-can-eat Crab and Shrimp Feed at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February and Saturday, February 2. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Pre-paid reservations only. Pre-assigned seating. No tickets will be sold at the door. For more information call Al Angulo at 530-272-9302.
Elks host crab and shrimp feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls