Nevada City Elks Lodge #518 is hosting its annual all-you-can-eat Crab and Shrimp Feed at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February and Saturday, February 2. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Pre-paid reservations only. Pre-assigned seating. No tickets will be sold at the door. For more information call Al Angulo at 530-272-9302.
Elks host crab and shrimp feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients