Nevada City Elks Lodge #518 is hosting its annual all-you-can-eat Crab and Shrimp Feed at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February and Saturday, February 2. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Pre-paid reservations only. Pre-assigned seating. No tickets will be sold at the door. For more information call Al Angulo at 530-272-9302.
Elks host crab and shrimp feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- John Baggett brings experience, vision to new role in Colfax
- (LIVE COVERAGE) Nevada County Supes meeting, marijuana vote