Last Friday Supper will be serving a free dinner from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Friday at the United Methodist Church of Grass Valley, located at 236 South Church Street. The menu for this Friday’s meal will be ham hock and bean soup, salad, corn bread, milk, coffee and dessert.
January 21, 2013 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Free dinner slated for Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Meet Your Merchant: Grass Valley-based Floracopeia supports grass-roots health care
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Strawberry Music Festival was a "family affair"