The public is invited to a free talk entitled, “Trauma, PTSD and Phobia: why people are affected and how they can be cured.” The talk, which advocates the use of a brand of treatment called, The Rewind Technique, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at the Fire House on Banner Quaker Hill in Cascade Shores, Nevada City. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 18, 2013 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Speaker to address trauma, PTSD and phobia today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Whether Victory or Death: Grass Valley woman tracks life in Hitler's Germany