The public is invited to a free talk entitled, “Trauma, PTSD and Phobia: why people are affected and how they can be cured.” The talk, which advocates the use of a brand of treatment called, The Rewind Technique, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at the Fire House on Banner Quaker Hill in Cascade Shores, Nevada City. For more information, email email@example.com.
Speaker to address trauma, PTSD and phobia today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Nevada County community helps shore up Amgen debt