The public is invited to a free talk entitled, “Trauma, PTSD and Phobia: why people are affected and how they can be cured.” The talk, which advocates the use of a brand of treatment called, The Rewind Technique, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at the Fire House on Banner Quaker Hill in Cascade Shores, Nevada City. For more information, email email@example.com.
Speaker to address trauma, PTSD and phobia today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported