The public is invited to a free talk entitled, “Trauma, PTSD and Phobia: why people are affected and how they can be cured.” The talk, which advocates the use of a brand of treatment called, The Rewind Technique, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at the Fire House on Banner Quaker Hill in Cascade Shores, Nevada City. For more information, email email@example.com.
Speaker to address trauma, PTSD and phobia today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Cornish Christmas: Kicking off the holiday season
- Mobile technology van to bring Wi-Fi, equipment to rural Nevada County