The public is invited to a free talk entitled, “Trauma, PTSD and Phobia: why people are affected and how they can be cured.” The talk, which advocates the use of a brand of treatment called, The Rewind Technique, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at the Fire House on Banner Quaker Hill in Cascade Shores, Nevada City. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaker to address trauma, PTSD and phobia today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man arrested after crashing into Cottage Hill School playground
- Couple charged in gold, welfare fraud cases offered plea deal
- Homeless people in Nevada County discuss their problems, offer possible solutions to their plight
- Beyond the county: France scolds Putin, Oregon shooting veteran gunned down
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River outlasts Sutter, 21-14