The public is invited to a free talk entitled, “Trauma, PTSD and Phobia: why people are affected and how they can be cured.” The talk, which advocates the use of a brand of treatment called, The Rewind Technique, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at the Fire House on Banner Quaker Hill in Cascade Shores, Nevada City. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaker to address trauma, PTSD and phobia today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 650 acres, 5% contained (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery
- Authorities identify 2 men in unrelated fatal crashes
- Medical marijuana committee discusses proposed grow regulations in Nevada County