The public is invited to a free talk entitled, “Trauma, PTSD and Phobia: why people are affected and how they can be cured.” The talk, which advocates the use of a brand of treatment called, The Rewind Technique, will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at the Fire House on Banner Quaker Hill in Cascade Shores, Nevada City. For more information, email email@example.com.
Speaker to address trauma, PTSD and phobia today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Nevada City resident files class-action suit against Volkswagen
- One arrested, two sought in Nevada County drugs, weapons case
- Chaos theory: 'Active shooter' training prepares law enforcement for worst-case scenarios