A new support group specifically designed for fathers or those playing the role of father will begin in February. Two separate groups will meet in Grass Valley and Penn Valley. The Grass Valley group will meet every second Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Grass Valley Family Resource Center, 235 South Auburn St., next to Hennessey School. The Penn Valley group will meet at the Penn Valley Family Resource Center, 10862 Spenceville Rd., at the back to Ready Springs School. The meetings will help members learn about community resources and will include activities with children, specifically with “Dad” in mind. The groups are free and cookies will be provided. For more information, contact Monica Sanford at (530) 265-1677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fathers support group begins in February
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek