A new support group specifically designed for fathers or those playing the role of father will begin in February. Two separate groups will meet in Grass Valley and Penn Valley. The Grass Valley group will meet every second Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Grass Valley Family Resource Center, 235 South Auburn St., next to Hennessey School. The Penn Valley group will meet at the Penn Valley Family Resource Center, 10862 Spenceville Rd., at the back to Ready Springs School. The meetings will help members learn about community resources and will include activities with children, specifically with “Dad” in mind. The groups are free and cookies will be provided. For more information, contact Monica Sanford at (530) 265-1677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fathers support group begins in February
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- BOLO issued for missing Nevada City juvenile
- VIDEO: After online fame, Lake Wildwood teen gives first in-person piano concert in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley teen sentenced in high-speed chase involving stolen car