Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Auxiliary held their installation of officers for 2013 at Alta Sierra Country Club. Margaret Wilson was installed as president along with Patty Kuehhirt as vice-president; Helen Conrey as membership chair; Doug Wight as treasurer; Pam Patten as assistant treasurer; Gloria Crowley as recording secretary and Rose Koolhof as corresponding secretary. Retiring president, Mary Green, gave her year-end report listing many of the accomplishment of the volunteers during 2012.
SNMH Auxiliary swears in new officers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting