The Story Club will host an afternoon of children’s stories at their free book giveaway from 2 to 4 p.m. on Jan. 19 at BriarPatch Co-op, 290 Sierra College Dr. in Grass Valley. The club, which supports literacy and storytelling, meets the third Saturday of the month and is open to all children. For more information, call (530) 432-5055.
Story Club hosts children's book giveaway
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County