A spaghetti feed fundraiser dinner and raffle benefiting the Union Hill 8th graders’ educational trip to New York and Washington, DC will be from 5 to 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 11 at Paulette’s Country Kitchen, 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Meals are $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 2 to 5. Raffle prizes include four Disneyland Hopper passes ($500 value); Pier 39 family of four fun pack ($264 value); two Boreal Ski Lift tickets ($108 value); two Sugar Bowl lift tickets ($160 value); one-night stay The Atlantis Reno ($100 value); haircuts, oil changes, CVS gift card and more. Tickets can be purchased at Paulette’s or by calling Paula at (530) 432-5036.
Paulette's spaghetti feed benefits Union Hill 8th grade DC trip
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages