A spaghetti feed fundraiser dinner and raffle benefiting the Union Hill 8th graders’ educational trip to New York and Washington, DC will be from 5 to 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 11 at Paulette’s Country Kitchen, 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Meals are $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 2 to 5. Raffle prizes include four Disneyland Hopper passes ($500 value); Pier 39 family of four fun pack ($264 value); two Boreal Ski Lift tickets ($108 value); two Sugar Bowl lift tickets ($160 value); one-night stay The Atlantis Reno ($100 value); haircuts, oil changes, CVS gift card and more. Tickets can be purchased at Paulette’s or by calling Paula at (530) 432-5036.
Paulette's spaghetti feed benefits Union Hill 8th grade DC trip
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia