Edna Wood of Grass Valley celebrated her 105th birthday on Dec. 22 with extended family and friends. According to her grand daughter, Barbara Wibberley, Wood is “sharp as a tack” and still active. She continues to work in her garden, get her hair done and go shopping.
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?