Shortly after Grass Valley eliminated its parks and recreation department in June 2009 amid recession-induced budget shortfalls, its former director found herself in the city council audience still lobbying for a dog park that she had pushed for.
Former city employee still builds community
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County