As I have mentioned, my number one resolution for the New Year is to follow through on the other resolutions. We tend to start off with the best of intentions, only to have the cares of the day sidetrack us from our lofty goals. Keep them realistic and refer to them often. It feels good to see them through.
Golf goals within grasp
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Nevada City’s new police chief says hello to the community
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges