Regarding Mr. Lown’s remarks that “It’s offensive to think that poor people are paying to defend these formerly rich people in order to get restitution for other rich people,” we find that Mr. Lown is himself offensive and has obviously not done his homework on the investors (victims) in this case.
Regarding friendship, trust and betrayal
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting