Membership for the American Association of University Women (AAUW) Nevada County Branch is open to individuals with an associate, baccalaureate or higher degree from a qualified educational institution. Celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, the AAUW Nevada County Branch strives to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research. AAUW has been recognized as a top-rated charity by a number of organizations, including GreatNonprofits and Charity Navigator.
AAUW welcomes new members
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County