Membership for the American Association of University Women (AAUW) Nevada County Branch is open to individuals with an associate, baccalaureate or higher degree from a qualified educational institution. Celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, the AAUW Nevada County Branch strives to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research. AAUW has been recognized as a top-rated charity by a number of organizations, including GreatNonprofits and Charity Navigator.
AAUW welcomes new members
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Cats seek new homes
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges