The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County will hold their next meeting Thursday January 3rd at Seaman’s Lodge, Pioneer Park, Nevada City. The potluck starts at 6:15 p.m. Bring a dish to share as well as your own plate and flatware. The speaker will be Laurel Harkness of the Snowlands Network. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for a short skiing exercise session. All interested persons are welcome.
The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County to meet in Nevada City
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- South County man charged with DUI
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body