The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County will hold their next meeting Thursday January 3rd at Seaman’s Lodge, Pioneer Park, Nevada City. The potluck starts at 6:15 p.m. Bring a dish to share as well as your own plate and flatware. The speaker will be Laurel Harkness of the Snowlands Network. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for a short skiing exercise session. All interested persons are welcome.
The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County to meet in Nevada City
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground
- 'Sovereign citizen' Brent Cole sentenced in shootout