The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County will hold their next meeting Thursday January 3rd at Seaman’s Lodge, Pioneer Park, Nevada City. The potluck starts at 6:15 p.m. Bring a dish to share as well as your own plate and flatware. The speaker will be Laurel Harkness of the Snowlands Network. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for a short skiing exercise session. All interested persons are welcome.
The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County to meet in Nevada City
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- United Way of Nevada County looking for Citizen Review Team
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Free tax filing assistance available for seniors
- University Women to examine ‘The Sages Among Us’
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting