The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County will hold their next meeting Thursday January 3rd at Seaman’s Lodge, Pioneer Park, Nevada City. The potluck starts at 6:15 p.m. Bring a dish to share as well as your own plate and flatware. The speaker will be Laurel Harkness of the Snowlands Network. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for a short skiing exercise session. All interested persons are welcome.
The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County to meet in Nevada City
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Fairgrounds becomes Cal Fire animal evacuation center
- Air quality: Shifting winds make Lowell Fire behavior, smoke conditions 'difficult to predict'