The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County will hold their next meeting Thursday January 3rd at Seaman’s Lodge, Pioneer Park, Nevada City. The potluck starts at 6:15 p.m. Bring a dish to share as well as your own plate and flatware. The speaker will be Laurel Harkness of the Snowlands Network. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for a short skiing exercise session. All interested persons are welcome.
The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County to meet in Nevada City
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting