The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County will hold their next meeting Thursday January 3rd at Seaman’s Lodge, Pioneer Park, Nevada City. The potluck starts at 6:15 p.m. Bring a dish to share as well as your own plate and flatware. The speaker will be Laurel Harkness of the Snowlands Network. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for a short skiing exercise session. All interested persons are welcome.
The Nordic Skiers of Nevada County to meet in Nevada City
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story