One man was hospitalized and his friend arrested when one of the men allegedly decided to end an argument by firing a gun, and then hitting the other man in the head with a crowbar.
Brawl sends one man to hospital, another to jail
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Grass Valley candlelight vigil to recognize crime victims
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel