Child Advocates of Nevada County will be holding its annual Holiday See’s candy sale through Dec. 24. The See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Christmas. The sale of See’s candy is the organization’s biggest fundraiser and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. For additional information or for quantity or business sales, contact their office at (530) 265-9550, ext. 221.
See's cand sale benefits Child Advocates
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Ballot measure arguments face tight deadlines in Nevada County pot, Nevada City online rentals and business license measures
- Suspect in Grass Valley burglaries arrested in Sacramento