Child Advocates of Nevada County will be holding its annual Holiday See’s candy sale through Dec. 24. The See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Christmas. The sale of See’s candy is the organization’s biggest fundraiser and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. For additional information or for quantity or business sales, contact their office at (530) 265-9550, ext. 221.
See's cand sale benefits Child Advocates
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Support local trails at Summer Thyme's Bakery through the summer
- Parenting classes being offered for Spanish speakers
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain
- Nevada County Kids Fire Camp sparks fun