The Penn Valley Hi-Graders Lions Club will hold it’s annual Crab Feed fund raiser January 25 and 26 at the Penn Valley Fire Station on Spenceville Road. There will be a no-host bar and all you can eat salad, spaghetti, and crab served both nights. The cost is $40 and seats are still available for both nights, but they are going quickly! Please call Bruce Puphal at (530) 432-9828 for more information and to reserve your seat.
Lions hosts annual Crab Feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax rips Argonaut to start season
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855