“The BAM Project,” a local Christian business women’s organization, is collaborating with The Salvation Army (SA) of Grass Valley to raise funds during the holidays.
Women’s group lends a hand
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Thurston Manufacturing to redistribute Grass Valley assets
- ‘A tribe of do-gooders’: Social media post spawns bike-purchasing spree
- ‘Maker’ movement expands in Nevada County at The Curious Forge
- Nevada City man arrested for allegedly stealing car, driving drunk
- DUI suspect jailed after surrendering on arrest warrant