The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Parenting classes being offered for Spanish speakers
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain
- Support local trails at Summer Thyme's Bakery through the summer
- Nevada County Kids Fire Camp sparks fun