The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Focused economic development plan would be welcomed with arms wide open