In response to your article published Nov. 30, “Half of charity donations lost to overhead,” I agree with the advice that donors must understand how donations are used; however, I must set the record straight on Habitat for Humanity because we do not spend any donations on overhead.
Setting the record straight
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace