The appointment of three additional Californians to the U.S. House Committee on Agriculture will benefit the state’s farmers and ranchers, the California Farm Bureau Federation stated in a news release.
LaMalfa among ag committee appointments
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Diaper project receives grant
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- NDGW Grass Valley Women’s Christian Temperance Union monument rededicated