A Yuba City trucking company will pay $30,000 and host training sessions for its staff in the resolution of a lawsuit brought by a federal agency after a driver said he was targeted with racial slurs — allegations the company denies.
Trucking company to pay $30K to settle lawsuit
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- Traffic controls in effect on Dorsey Drive
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op