Golden Empire Nursing and Rehab Center recently honored the six residents who have reached or exceeded the 100-year milestone. Families and friends dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed special music provided by Joe Hammel. Golden Empire specializes in geriatric rehabilitation and care. Their average age is about 87. Safeway donated the decorated cakes for the celebration. Seated front left are Jeannette Olsen and Edna Sauls In the center are Herbert Antonson, Helen Johnson and Hazel Hardin. Standing is Dorothy Sladky.
100-year milestones celebrated
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada County senior firewood program seeks new home
- Defense portion under way in Gold Country Lenders trial
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway