Golden Empire Nursing and Rehab Center recently honored the six residents who have reached or exceeded the 100-year milestone. Families and friends dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed special music provided by Joe Hammel. Golden Empire specializes in geriatric rehabilitation and care. Their average age is about 87. Safeway donated the decorated cakes for the celebration. Seated front left are Jeannette Olsen and Edna Sauls In the center are Herbert Antonson, Helen Johnson and Hazel Hardin. Standing is Dorothy Sladky.
100-year milestones celebrated
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Trio arrested in connection with Grass Valley school burglary
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Grass Valley road closures due to punctured gas line