The community is invited to join the Nevada County Democrats at their December “First Tuesday” meeting for their traditional session of wrapping holiday gifts for guests of Hospitality House. Program Supervisor Terri Fransen will also talk about the Hospitality House program. Please bring gift-wrapping supplies and shoebox-sized containers. The hosts will provide useful items, such as socks and toiletries, to fill them. The meeting is set for 5:30-8 p.m. Tuesday at the Nevada City Veteran’s Hall lower room, 415 N. Pine St. (enter from the parking lot off Commercial Street). Complimentary pizza and salad will be provided; beverages are available.
Democrats host gift-wrapping event for homeless
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
- Prescription medication take-back day is Saturday
- Benefit for NCTV celebrates women in film
- Traffic delays expected at Main and Hughes in Grass Valley
- Blue Star Mothers hosts fundraiser