Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release will host its third annual Holiday Bazaar from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 8 at the Intake Center, 799 Maltman Drive in Grass Valley, featuring one-stop shopping for all your gift-giving needs with lots of wildlife-themed gifts and other merchandise. Our 2013 WR&R calendar will also be on sale, starring some of the critters we have rehabbed and released. All proceeds benefit native wildlife. Refreshments will be served, and there will be some surprise wildlife guests. For information, contact Karen at email@example.com or call (530) 388-8525.
Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release to host holiday bazaar
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Police blotter: Bears reported at bird feeder