Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release will host its third annual Holiday Bazaar from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 8 at the Intake Center, 799 Maltman Drive in Grass Valley, featuring one-stop shopping for all your gift-giving needs with lots of wildlife-themed gifts and other merchandise. Our 2013 WR&R calendar will also be on sale, starring some of the critters we have rehabbed and released. All proceeds benefit native wildlife. Refreshments will be served, and there will be some surprise wildlife guests. For information, contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 388-8525.
- Containment of Lowell Fire expected Aug. 10
- Firefighters thank Nevada County for its support during Lowell Fire
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe