Like many professors in my college, my English professor leads several class discussions about politics. In my class, we read many fascinating essays, then he asks for our opinions on what we read. Recently, we read an essay about compulsory military service, and that, among other things, opened my mind to how today’s America is different from what it used to be.
Return America to what it was
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting