Western Sierra Medical Clinic’s mobile health van will be at the Penn Valley Fire House, 10513 Spenceville Road, Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and in Camptonville Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Camptonville Masonic Lodge, 15333 Cleveland Ave. Medical staff are available for general health maintenance screenings and checkups, adult and child immunizations, teen services and same-day sick appointments. For information, call (530) 273-WSMC.
Mobile health services in Penn Valley, Camptonville
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Diaper project receives grant
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran