Western Sierra Medical Clinic’s mobile health van will be at the Penn Valley Fire House, 10513 Spenceville Road, Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and in Camptonville Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Camptonville Masonic Lodge, 15333 Cleveland Ave. Medical staff are available for general health maintenance screenings and checkups, adult and child immunizations, teen services and same-day sick appointments. For information, call (530) 273-WSMC.
Mobile health services in Penn Valley, Camptonville
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County