Penn Valley’s wounded warrior will be coming back to his home soil for the first time since being gravely injured while on patrol in Afghanistan
Wounded Penn Valley soldier expected to return Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch