My husband and I were having lunch at a local restaurant. When it came time to pay the bill our server told us that it had been taken care of by a gentleman who prefers to remain anonymous. She said that whenever he comes in, he asks her to fan out the current checks, and he draws one to pay.
Random act of kindness
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran