Helping Hands, Nevada County’s only adult day care program, invites you to shop for the holidays at the fourth annual holiday craft fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 2. Local artisans will have unique gift items along with fresh baked goods and free Santa photos on CD for kids and pets! Join us at 17645 Penn Valley Drive, across from the Penn Valley post office, and show your support for caregiver respite!
Craft fair helps caregivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Police blotter: Bears reported at bird feeder