Helping Hands, Nevada County’s only adult day care program, invites you to shop for the holidays at the fourth annual holiday craft fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 2. Local artisans will have unique gift items along with fresh baked goods and free Santa photos on CD for kids and pets! Join us at 17645 Penn Valley Drive, across from the Penn Valley post office, and show your support for caregiver respite!
Craft fair helps caregivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Nevada City resident files class-action suit against Volkswagen
- One arrested, two sought in Nevada County drugs, weapons case
- Chaos theory: 'Active shooter' training prepares law enforcement for worst-case scenarios