Helping Hands, Nevada County’s only adult day care program, invites you to shop for the holidays at the fourth annual holiday craft fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 2. Local artisans will have unique gift items along with fresh baked goods and free Santa photos on CD for kids and pets! Join us at 17645 Penn Valley Drive, across from the Penn Valley post office, and show your support for caregiver respite!
Craft fair helps caregivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax rips Argonaut to start season
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855