Helping Hands, Nevada County’s only adult day care program, invites you to shop for the holidays at the fourth annual holiday craft fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 2. Local artisans will have unique gift items along with fresh baked goods and free Santa photos on CD for kids and pets! Join us at 17645 Penn Valley Drive, across from the Penn Valley post office, and show your support for caregiver respite!
Craft fair helps caregivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Fairgrounds becomes Cal Fire animal evacuation center
- Grass Valley City Council to talk medical marijuana cultivation