Helping Hands, Nevada County’s only adult day care program, invites you to shop for the holidays at the fourth annual holiday craft fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 2. Local artisans will have unique gift items along with fresh baked goods and free Santa photos on CD for kids and pets! Join us at 17645 Penn Valley Drive, across from the Penn Valley post office, and show your support for caregiver respite!
Craft fair helps caregivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- BEYOND THE COUNTY: Black man shot dead in California just after police arrive; Shooter goes on rampage at South Carolina school; Probe says missile launcher from Russia downed Malaysian jet