On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
November 8, 2012 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife