After an investigation conducted by Nevada Union administrators it was found that there is no evidence to suggest the eight suspended volleyball players consumed alcohol while attending a party two weekends ago, said NU principal Mike Blake.
Volleyball players cleared of alcohol allegations
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County