More than 100 people from local agencies and organizations attended today’s Child Abuse Awareness Training at the Nevada County Board of Supervisors’ chambers. Presented by Lindsay Dunckel of Director of First 5 Nevada County and Leslie Scott, Emergency Response Supervisor for Child Protective Services, attendees learned the signs of child abuse and what should be done if child abuse is suspected. The event was sponsored by Nevada County’s Child Protective Services, the Child Abuse Prevention Council of Western Nevada County and the Community Support Network of Nevada County, with the support of the Nevada County Superintendent of Schools and First 5 Nevada County. For information about future trainings contact Leslie Scott at (530) 265-1675 or email her at email@example.com. For online Mandated Reporter training visit mandatedreporterca.com.
Child Abuse Awareness Training
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Yuba County fatality: 1 dead in wreck on Highway 49, driver will face 2nd-degree murder charge