While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Former deputy, wife file new suit in county court against Sheriff's Office
- Police blotter: Caller reports trespassing Jehovah's witnesses
- Nevada County Supervisors deny appeal against Loma Rica industrial building
- UFOs (United Flying Octogenarians) land in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley Fire hires new firefighter, loses one to Sacramento