While President Obama worked with governors of the states hit by Hurricane Sandy, including Republican Gov. Christie of New Jersey, who lauded the president’s leadership
Mitt: Send FEMA back to the states? Really?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Local girl reported missing, found sleeping in woods
- Dine out during Nevada County’s restaurant week
- Judge: Insufficient evidence Truckee contractor at fault in carbon monoxide deaths (updated)
- ‘Love What Arises’ teacher comes to Nevada County
- An impartial friend: Therapy dogs bring comfort to family court